Char siu noodles with soft – boiled egg
Upgrade your soft-boiled egg dish with Meizan Premium Egg Noodles in our Char siu noodle recipe. Naturally chewy noodles mixed with minced meat sauce, served with soft-boiled eggs, beef balls, and sweet broth. Perfect for all ages!
Meizan Premium Egg Noodles200g
White radish1/2 bulb
Spring onion1 sprig
Meizan cooking oil2 tablespoons
Nam Duong Tomato Sauce1 cup
Nam Duong Chili Sauce1 cup
Nam Duong Satay1 teaspoon
Minced garlic1/2 teaspoon
Meizan Bouillon Granules1 teaspoon
White sugar2 teaspoons
- Boil noodles for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to prevent the noodles from sticking.
- Stir-fry minced garlic in hot oil until fragrant. Add minced meat and cook evenly.
- Add 1 teaspoon of bouillon granules, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, tomato sauce, chili sauce, satay and a little water if needed.
- Season until salty and sweet.
- Boil water in a pot. Put the eggs in the boiling water for about 5 minutes and you will get soft-boiled eggs.
- Remove the eggs and let them cool under cold water and peel.
- Boil the choy sum in the boiling water to eat together.
- Pour the noodles onto the bowl, add minced meat sauce and mix well.
- Put the choy sum and spring onions on top.
- Cook the broth with carrot and white radish, add beef balls or beef slices if you like.
- Pour the broth over the eggs.
- Serve with mixed noodles and the broth, while it’s still hot.